Skip to content
- Create a common development platform in which all African Countries can share best practices and lessons on court management reforms.
- Promote and enhance the professional management or administration interests of the courts in Africa.
- Promote and foster professional ethos of all court support personnel with the intention of improving service delivery in the courts.
- Become a Court Management Centre of Excellence from which all court support personnel can draw from as a resource for the different skills, knowledge and experiences required in the management of courts.
- Provide continuous learning, training and development of the courts support personnel.
- Serve as a research and development institution with the view to enhance the skills of the courts support personnel.
- Build a crop of professional court managers\administrators, court registrars\clerks and court language practitioners\interpreters guided by the professional ethics in the rendition of their services.